News & Events
Whether you're a trained athlete, a recreational runner, or enjoy the occasional stroll around your neighborhood to promote better health, your feet play a pivotal role in long-term strength and mobility. Dr. Alexandra DeJong Lempke, Clinical Assistant Professor of Applied Exercise Science and co-director of the Michigan Performance Research...
There are no events scheduled at this time. Please check back as we add to our calendar.
Speaker Event: Monday, November 14, 2022
Speaker Event: Thursday, October 27, 2022
- Topic: In Pursuit of Human Endurance Limits
- Event Announcement
- Watch the presentation by Brad Wilkins, PhD followed by the Q&A
ESSI Panel Series
First Panel Discussion: Thursday, September 24, 2020
- Topic: Keeping youth physically active during COVID-19
- Event announcement
- Watch the panel discussion recording
- Watch Rebecca Hasson’s video on youth physical activity